The Staffing Kansas City Remembrance Scholarship is dedicated in memory of Christian Lee Peters, Sam Donnici, Jr., Janet Lichtenauer, Marc Lee, and Peggy Cannon. This scholarship promotes our belief in the importance of continuing education and training.
The award is a $2500 scholarship to a college, trade school or computer training center.
Rules & Regulations:
- You must be or have been employed by Staffing Kansas City, Inc. between the dates of August 1, 2022 and August 1, 2023.
- Your application must be received by the posted deadline.
- You will have 24 months to claim the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be paid directly to the college, trade school, or computer training center of your choice.
- Scholarship award may be divided between two participants.
- The award is non-taxable if you are seeking a degree at a qualified educational organization.
- You will be responsible for taxes in the event the award is taxable.
We would like to Congratulate Tiana for winning the 2023 Scholarship Award!
Tiana is studying writing for the screen and stage at Northwestern University. In all her work, she aims to tell stories that evoke empathy and invite us to find and spread joy.