The Staffing Kansas City Remembrance Scholarship is dedicated in memory of Christian Lee Peters, Sam Donnici, Jr., Janet Lichtenauer, Marc Lee, and Peggy Cannon. This scholarship promotes our belief in the importance of continuing education and training.
The award is a $2500 scholarship to a college, trade school or computer training center.
Rules and Regulations:
- You must be or have been employed by Staffing Kansas City, Inc. between the dates of August 1st, 2020 and August 1st, 2021.
- Your application must be received by the posted deadline.
- You will have 24 months to claim the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be paid directly to the college, trade school or computer training center of your choice.
- Scholarship award may be divided between two participants.
- The award is non-taxable if you are seeking a degree at a qualified educational organization.
- You will be responsible for taxes in the event the award is taxable.
We want to congratulate Christi as our 2020 Staffing Kansas City Remembrance Scholarship winner:
“The staffing industry is the reason I am where I am today!
After a mass corporate layoff at Hallmark, I decided to start my own business. Because starting a business comes with its own ups and downs, its feasts and famines, the staffing industry has really helped supplement my often uneven income. It has become a revenue stream I can fall back on during lean times. I can work when I need to and devote time to my business when I need to.
If not for the staffing industry, I would have to get a full-time job and close my doors to my business and my podcast. My business helps people with healing, clarity, purpose and relationships, and hundreds of clients and students would not receive the assistance and support they need were it not for the staffing industry.
I owe my healing business to the staffing industry. And I am thrilled to submit this application for a scholarship to the International College of Clinical Hypnosis Practitioners (ICCHP) to earn a diploma for Clinical Hypnosis, a modality that helps clients boost immunity, relieve pain, resolve long-held issues, and more. I already practice Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT) and am successful at it. Adding Clinical Hypnosis would able me to expand my practice. I am already turning clients away who seek help to lose weight and stop smoking. With this additional certification, I will be able to help even more clients achieve healthy, productive lives.”