Working with the experts at Staffing Kansas City, here’s what you can expect:
- The process begins by submitting your resume or completing our online application. Fill it out in its entirety please!
- If based on your work experience we are able to move forward, the next step is a brief telephone call between you and a recruiter to determine if Staffing Kansas City is the best fit for your job search. During this, we are respectful of your time and don’t want to waste it if we can’t be of assistance in providing an employment opportunity.
- After the necessary paperwork, it’s time for a face-to-face interview with a recruiter. Punctuality and professionalism is a must because we are beginning to think about who might be a good match for jobs.
- Now it’s time for coaching and feedback with interview and resume tips/changes – remember we are here to help you find the right fit.
- You will be asked to complete skills testing to insure the job requirements are in line with your skills.
- Finally, good communication is key. We can’t help you if we don’t know what you’re looking for. Again, we are here to help you find the best job possible and the “perfect fit” candidate for our clients!
The beautiful thing about working with Staffing Kansas City is that in many cases we will have multiple opportunities to discuss with you. Be open to hearing about them. Recruiters can often be the mirror in which you see yourself and hidden potential.
We make it easy for qualified, screened employment candidates to get their resumes into the hands of “the decision-makers” at companies across the Kansas City area.
Ready to begin? Our Immediate
Job Openings listings are updated three times per day and available for
all to view.
If you wish to become a member of the Staffing Kansas City team, you may quickly
submit an application using our
Application Wizard. Our staff of professional recruiters looks forward to
hearing from you today!