|Hourly Pay Rate||$15.50/hr|
Immediate need in Lenexa warehouse for full time warehouse candidate to work in environment that caters to the construction industry.
• The Warehouse person serves to fulfill the core responsibilities as noted below.
Preferred Professional Requirements:
• The Warehouse needs to have previous warehouse experience.
Warehouse Core Responsibilities:
• Receive all shipments into ERP
• Notify PM's on any issues with shipments received (i.e. shortages, incorrect material, etc.)
• Contact the factories regarding any issues with shipments (i.e. shortages, incorrect material, etc.)
• Pull inventory as requested by PM's, sales, etc.
• Mark all items prior to shipping out
• Generate packing list for all items shipping out
• Review all shipments prior to leaving the warehouse
• Take pictures of all shipments prior to leaving the warehouse
• Keep the warehouse organized and cleaned
• Walk the warehouse weekly to review all material
• Make sure the van and forklift are serviced regularly
• Jobsite visits as required
• Schedule shipments leaving the warehouse for pick up
• Assist PM's with any questions or tasks they might need help with
• Notify PM's on any changes with orders
• Send UPS / Fed Ex / USPS / Currier as requested
• This position will work closely with the Warehouse Supervisor to make sure all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are accomplished.
• This position will require the person to be a leader, team player, positive and be willing to make a long term commitment to the company.
• This position requires ongoing training to learn product data which will enable them to successfully complete the above tasks.
• Person needs to be self-motivated, be able to handle multiple tasks, and be able to control daily work schedule.
• Provide superior service to both external and internal clients.
• Ensure all shipments leaving the warehouse are accurate.
• Communicate with the vendors and project managers on issues with shipments.
Great Company! Apply Now!
<<View More Job Postings