|Hourly Pay Rate||$15.00-$18.00/hr|
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects from Simple Tenant Improvements to more complex Remodel projects.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive Scopes of work, Including resources, schedules, budgets for projects. You will perform various project tasks, like scheduling, preparing of Bid documents. Along with administrative duties. Like maintaining project documents. To succeed you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you collaborate with Clients, and internal team members to deliver results.
• Coordinate with Project manager on construction Projects.
• Coordinate with Estimator to get bids ready.
• Help Prepare budgets.
• Knowledge of construction plans.
• Work with Project manager on all aspects of a project.
• Issue subcontracts, Change Orders, Purchase Orders (contracts and terms of agreements)
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, submittals, plans and reports.
• Solid Organizational Skills, including multitasking and time management
• Strong Teamwork skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
• Working knowledge of Google Suite
• Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
<<View More Job Postings