|Hourly Pay Rate||$20.00/hr|
Kansas City, Missouri
Benefits administration office in Kansas City, Missouri is hiring a Benefits Specialist.
Small, welcoming office!
Qualified candidates will have recent experience working with benefits enrollments, eligibility, coordination of benefits, claims processing and customer service.
This person must be able to work in a quiet small office as a team member and independently.
Candidates must also possess the ability to multi-task and efficiently complete all processes and procedures with great attention to detail.
Primary responsibilities of the Benefit Specialist:
• Accurately enter and process member enrollment information into benefit system including legal documents, beneficiary information and coordination of benefits information.
• Answer telephone calls and effectively explain plan benefits and eligibility to Participants
• Draft complex correspondence to Participants and vendors
• Accurately enter and balance self-pay payments in benefit system
• Generate self-payment invoices and track receipt of self-pay payments
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to work successfully in a team and independently
• Excellent organizational skills
• Professionalism in the office and with participants
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Excellent attendance
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
<<View More Job Postings