|Hourly Pay Rate||$13.00/hr|
Our client, in Grandview, MO has seasonal openings for Military Operations Clerks. These positions will begin soon, and run full time through July and possibly into late August.
Interested applicants must pass a 2 question aptitude/culture survey.
Provides administrative and clerical support for the military moving function.
This is a full time, temporary, seasonal position-- through August.
• Provides administrative support for the military moving function.
• Performs data entry, labeling, and filing; generates import files.
• Reviews reports and processes necessary updates and changes in systems.
• Spends time communicating to members, bases, vendors etc. via phone and/or email.
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Computer knowledge and strong typing skills.
• Strong Customer Services skills needed. Contacts customers via phone, email regarding shipments.
• Display patience with the ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks.
• Team player with positive can do attitude.
Experience and Education: Required Education and experience:
High school diploma/GED and 1-year general work experience in a clerical/administrative position in a mid-sized company.
<<View More Job Postings