|Hourly Pay Rate||$17.00-$20.50/hr|
Customer Service Representative
Position Summary: Processes orders for products received by email, webstore, fax, telephone, or personally from customers or company employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily (other duties may be assigned). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel. Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable. Retrieves messages from voicemail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
• Enters orders into the order entry system; verifies customer information; reviews orders for completeness and identifies any special-order requirements. Ensures price, discount, and shipping charges are entered correctly.
• Informs customer of unit prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
• Identify any special-order requirements and take appropriate action.
• Monitors web-based orders, processes them, and performs appropriate communication.
• Receives customer complaints and refers them to an appropriate person.
• Supports and assists marketing and sales staff as needed.
• Answers questions about organization and provides callers with addresses, directions, and other information.
• Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Processes credit card authorizations.
• Performs other clerical duties and special projects as needed.
• May perform other related duties such as processing quotes, printing invoices, filing paperwork, reviewing system-generated reports for issues, etc.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
Adaptability - Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Manages competing demands.
Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Edits work for spelling and grammar. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Cooperation - Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner. Establishes and maintains effective relations. Exhibits tact and consideration. Offers assistance and support to co-workers. Works actively to resolve conflicts. Works cooperatively in group situations.
Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Dependability - Commits to doing the best job possible. Follows instruction, responds to management direction. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Takes responsibility for own actions.
Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
Quality - Applies feedback to improve performance. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Disp
<<View More Job Postings