|Assignment Type||Possible Temporary-to-Hire|
|Hourly Pay Rate||$14.22/hr|
Accounts Receivable Representative
Overland Park, Kansas
Possible contract to hire - 3 months+ contract
Global transaction management company, specializing in billing and payment solutions, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative for the Accounts Receivable Department. The AR department is responsible for daily review and tie out procedures for multiple billing programs, customer payment identification and application, system testing, the review and establishment of internal control processes and procedures, and other projects related to Treasury, Finance, and Accounting. The AR Representative is responsible for keying and uploading payments, keying adjustments and processing payment files on a daily basis. In addition, there will be miscellaneous data entry and other clerical office duties.
• Identify and Key customer payments
• Process payment files
• Data Entry
• Miscellaneous clerical office duties
• Microsoft Office skills including intermediate Excel.
• 10-key by touch
• Positive attendance, dependability and reliability.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Time management skills that show an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines daily.
• Extraordinary attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to perform professionally and productively in a fast paced business to business environment.
<<View More Job Postings