|Hourly Pay Rate||$15.00/hr|
This position is located near KCI. Our client has a few immediate openings for entry level customer service (inside sales) position. They are looking for folks that are not shy, assertive in nature, have decent computer skills, are not afraid of the phone, and are interested in sales opportunities. This position starts at $15.00 per hour. Commission after 4-6 months (takes that long to train up). The commission is $300 - $700/month on average.
If you have experience working with an ERP or MRP system, that would be a plus. This will be handling all new business customers when they call or e-mail.
The Customer Service & Sales Representative is a critical role, responsible for daily service on assigned customer accounts, support for Business Development Key Account Managers, responding to inbound calls and quote requests, and assisting customers with the daily flow of business requests.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned customer accounts and ILS requests to include: quoting and order processing, responding to requests for information via email or phone, daily follow up on orders and customer concerns
- Process orders and provide support for Business Development Key Account Managers as needed to ensure key accounts are receiving top-notch service and timely order fulfillment
- Handle all activity for assigned customers to ensure that questions have been answered, decisions have been acted upon, and problems have been resolved appropriately
- Maintain and act upon customer schedules for upcoming parts needs related to Checks, Landing Gear/Engine cycles, APUís, expendables, etc
- Other duties as assigned
Reporting to this Position:
- Manager, Customer Service & Sales
- Direct Customer contact
- Business Development Contact
- Regular interaction and coordination with Supply Chain, Sales, Customer Service and Shipping & Receiving
- Less than 5%
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelorís Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience, training, and demonstrated performance in:
? Leadership, interpersonal, and administrative skills
? Sales and customer service
? Computer Skills Ė MS Office, MS Project, and Quantum
? Product Pricing and Negotiations
<<View More Job Postings