|Title||Client Services Representative|
|Hourly Pay Rate||$14.00-$15.00/hr|
GROWING Overland Park company in need of multiple Client Service Representatives to join their fabulous team! Client Services Representatives are responsible for managing new and existing orders from clients. We offer a suite of residential mortgage-related products including but not limited to title, appraisal, 4506 processing and flood certifications. The primary function of this candidate is to assist clients and vendors in the delivery of these products as quickly and accurately as possible.
• Manage pipeline of client orders in VISTA system.
• Contact vendors to assign orders, establish price, and retrieve order status including requesting overdue orders.
• Answer and manage all client requests via phone and/or email in a timely manner.
• Identify errors on completed orders and request revisions from vendor.
• Evaluate and track vendor performance on each order.
• Review daily and weekly reports to ensure appropriate notifications are sent to clients and vendors.
• Make recommendations to management on procedural improvements.
• Additional duties as may be assigned at any time by management.
• The minimum education requirement is a high school diploma, college coursework preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
• Energetic, highly motivated individual who exudes friendliness and professionalism.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Fast and efficient typing and computer navigation skills.
<<View More Job Postings