|Hourly Pay Rate||$15.00/hr|
POSITION- TRANSACTION REVIEW TEAM MEMBER
1. Analyze real estate contracts and supporting documents to verify compliance with state law and company policy.
2. Communicate with both agents and management on audit findings.
4. Input contracts and audit results in the on line auditing system.
5. Work with agents to improve attention to detail and quality of data being input.
6. Perform contract audits in a paperless environment
7. Process commission checks
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate reasoning ability.
2. Firm basic understanding of auditing. (accounting or real estate background helpful, but not required)
3. Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
4. Excellent communication and general people skills.
5. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
EDUCATION: College preferred or equivalent work experience
<<View More Job Postings